Sandra Todd Photography

Sandra Todd Photography

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kanab Utah


I drove up a dirt road and found this cave.  Because of the water, I couldn't go any farther, but I was curious to see how far back it went.  I decided to use the flash of my camera to light it up so I could see back into the cave.  When I looked back at my photograph, I was surprised to see the beautiful colors and texture in the wall of the cave.  Along with the reflections in the water, I thought it made for a great photo!  I think that it almost has the look of a painting more than a photograph.

This was the rock wall on the outside of the cave, looking up. 
After a few setting adjustments, and my tripod, I was able to get several good, clear shots. 




Each rock wall is unique in color and texture. 
I thought I'd add a fun one!  This was looking out from the inside of the cave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment